We are a UCLA student run street side clinic. We provide medical, social and legal services to the homeless and underserved populations with in Greater Los Angeles Area. Every Wednesday night, we operate clinic with undergraduate students, medical students, public health students and law students in a collaborative effort to bring healthcare to this population.
Our mission is to improve the health outcomes and quality of life for individuals who are homeless and/or low-income. In a non-judgmental environment, we provide a combination of direct medical services; health promotion and disease prevention activities; social support and case management; legal services; and referrals to medical and social resources.
Caseworker applications for the 2015-2016 school year are now OPEN! Please consider attending some of our informational sessions.
- Tuesday, Apr. 14 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
- Thursday, Apr. 16 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
- Monday, Apr. 20 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 13-105 (note room change)
- Tuesday, Apr. 21 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
- Thursday, Apr. 23 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
- Monday, Apr. 27 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 53-105 (note room change)
- Tuesday, Apr. 28 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
- Thursday, Apr. 30 | 4-5 p.m. | CHS 23-105
Thank you for your interest in the Mobile Clinic Project! Please refer to our new website, www.mobileclinicproject.org for more information.